December 26, 2009

TMM: Pizza and Holiday Cookies

December is over already! I can't believe it. I love December because there is so much opportunity to spend time in the kitchen- and no distractions in the form of beaches, parks and bikes to drag me outside.

I found time this month to make both of December's recipes... sort of.

I followed the recipe for Cheesy Zucchini & Red Onion Flatbread, opting to make the crust myself. I can always taste the preservatives in pre-made dough. This recipe was a huge hit with my husband so I'm sure I'll be making it again soon.


As for the cookies- I've been looking for a reason to decorate with royal icing, and Christmas cookies (or in our case 'Holiday Cookies') are perfect.


Not too shabby for a first timer, if I do say so myself.

As always you can read more about these two recipes on my blog.

Zucchini & Red Onion Flatbread

Cookies With Royal Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment