January 6, 2010

Red Onion & Zucchini Flat Bread



Sorry to be slow with my post. I made around 30 dozen sugar cookies last month. I hope you all liked the recipe as much as my friends, family, and customers do. I loved the flatbread recipe. I used the Pillsbury "Roll Mix" for the dough and it was very good. We have a new grocery store in town with a wide variety of cheeses. Not being much of a cheese connoisseur, I chose something safe and used "Milwaukee Cheese". The final product was wonderful and I'm anxious to use the recipe again and experiment with more toppings and cheeses.

1 comment:

  1. 30 dozen sugar cookies! Amazing! You must by bags of flour in bulk right? Thanks so much for picking some great recipes! Your flatbread looks really tasty. I think it would make a great appetizer and you could use whatever vegetables are in season, I'm going to keep this one in my box!

    ReplyDelete